Curiosity Ink Media Unveils Curiosity Books Division with Debut of Five Title Released Just in Time for the Holidays!
New Books Make Perfect Last-Minute Gifts for Early Readers
Los Angeles, CA, December 18, 2018 – Curiosity Ink Media, the recently unveiled family-friendly entertainment provider, has commenced the arrival of Curiosity Books, the venture’s new publishing arm, with the roll-out of five titles now in-store, it was announced today by Jon I. Rosenberg, Executive Vice President and Publisher for Curiosity Ink Media. The titles are based on two wildly popular kid-skewing properties, Thomas & Friends and My Little Pony as well as new, original IP (Intellectual Property) centered on Herbert Henry, a brand-new kid-skewing character. Each book is available at major booksellers nationwide.
Curiosity Books will roll out additional titles beginning in Spring 2019 and produce up to 24 books per year. Each designed for kids, the books include a range of titles in various formats including: illustrated novels for middle-readers; picture books; board books; and non-fiction activity, novelty and books-plus. The Curiosity Books venture into publishing is being championed by Rosenberg, who brings over 20 years of originating content and extending existing content-related brands across a range of media and merchandise in the publishing, brand-licensing, and entertainment sectors.
“Curiosity Ink Media couldn’t be more excited to fly out of the gate this holiday season with fun, interactive and premium titles that reflect our values, design sensibility, and vision to entertain kids in several arenas,” explains Rosenberg. “Today’s families place a high emphasis on the numerous benefits of reading at a young age and challenging kids through engaging, fun activities. These titles are just the beginning!”
The just-released titles include:
· Herbert Henry & Santa’s Secret Society – Soon-to-be-10-year-old Herbert Henry goes on a magical journey to save Christmas and bring his father the greatest Christmas gift of all…Happiness! (220 Pages; fully illustrated).
· My Little Pony: Get Ready to Giggle Joke Book! – My Little Pony-themed jokes and riddles book for early readers. (112 pages).
· My Little Pony Get Ponified Hair! Sparkly Styles Inspired by Equestria – with step-by-step instructions, and a clever stand-up book design with mirror on every page leaving hands free so budding stylists can learn how to make a dozen Pony-inspired hair styles (104 Pages).
· Surprise, Thomas! Guess Who! – Novelty board book is a clever guessing game for preschoolers in which clues and disappearing jigsaw puzzle pieces help readers find Thomas’ hiding friend. (16 Pages; first in a series).
· Thomas & Nia Race Against the World – Thomas and Nia dispatch postcards from their journey around the world. This case-bound board book contains maps, 2 punch out and assemble trains, plus reusable stickers that readers can use for interactive points of discovery as they ride the rails with Thomas and Nia. (16 Pages).
Curiosity Ink Media is an emerging family-friendly entertainment showcase that offers a broad mix of original animation, live-action programming, reboots of iconic characters and shows, VR content, publishing and live theatrical entertainment.
# # # #
For Media Inquiries, contact:
PW Strategic Communications, LLC